Why Work at Meadowbrook…
Meadowbrook has been repeatedly chosen as one of Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For! We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing challenging opportunities for our associates and a superior working environment.
As Meadowbrook continues to grow, we are constantly on the lookout for bright, talented team players with dedication to and passion for their work.
All producers are eligible to participate in a book equity program.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Meadowbrook team, please search our current career opportunities and submit your resume.
We believe it’s important to invest in our future leadership. Our interns make valuable contributions to the team while gaining hands-on knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Get hands on experience in their department that could involve handling a claim; or underwriting a piece of business from an agent; or attending a work comp court case; etc.
- Be assigned a mentor.
- Attend breakfast with our CEO in a small group and learn about Meadowbrook’s business and place in the industry as well as have an opportunity to ask questions.
- Attend weekly meetings lead by a different department leader each week in a roundtable discussion to learn about what their group does, how it relates to the business of insurance and what that manager’s career path has been.
- Interns will be responsible for one, 15 minute presentation to the intern class to share what their department is responsible for, what projects they are working on, and answer any questions.
- Attend a lunch with all senior level management in our Southfield headquarters and be able to network.
- Attend one off site fun outing for the summer with the intern class!