Report A Claim
- Business Insurance - Non-Worker's Compensation
- Business Insurance - Worker's Compensation
- Personal Lines
- Group Health & Benefits
Business Insurance – Non-Workers Compensation Claims
Meadowbrook remains committed to assisting your business. While our team is available during normal business hours, your claim experience may be expedited by completing the steps below:
- Download & fill-in the following Business Claim Forms below:
Automobile Accident Report – Claim Form
General Liability Loss Notice – Claim Form
Property Loss Report – Claim Form
- E-mail claim forms to:
- If you have any additional claim questions, contact Meadowbrook’s Claim Department at:
Business Insurance – Workers Compensation Claims
Workers Compensation claims should be reported directly to the carrier.
Report the claim to your Agent first, then contact:
(888) 252-4626 (after hours 5pm-8am)
Personal Lines Insurance Claims*
Access your carrier’s website to report a claim online.
*You may need to register an account with your applicable carrier to report a claim online.
Group Health & Benefit Claims
Please refer to the claim reporting instructions on the back of your health insurance card.