There are many types of exposures for hotels and similar establishments which can make it difficult knowing if you have the right coverages.
Do you have the right coverage?
Meadowbrook Insurance Agency can help you select the coverage you need for your business.
Available coverages include:
- General Liability
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto
- Cyber Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
If your business has a swimming pool, there are unique risks and liabilities to your facility. Implementing rules for both your staff and patrons to follow will reduce liability exposures and ensure the health and safety of everyone.
Consider the Following Regulations for a Safe Pool Facility:
• Any person with a visible infectious disease should not be permitted to use the pool.
• Provide lifeguards for the establishment during all hours of operation to supervise and observe swimmers.
• Ensure that all chemicals used for the pool operation are stored properly in labeled containers.
• Have at least one backboard on-site for use during spinal injuries. These boards must have straps and head immobilizers.
Use these suggestions as a starting point, but also take your facility’s individual risks and exposures into consideration when crafting policies and rules for your swimming pool.
Keep Your Guests Safe From Pests:
No matter how clean you keep your facility, bedbugs and other pests may be carried in on guests’ clothes or luggage, causing infestations in mattresses, furniture, cracks, and crevices. It is important that you make your best effort to discover an infestation before a guest does.
The Meadowbrook Difference
The professionals at Meadowbrook Insurance Agency will design an insurance program tailored to your specific business. This is followed up with exceptional client service throughout the year including insurance guidance, risk management and safety programs, as well as workers’ compensation and mod analysis at no extra cost.