What Meadowbrook Employment Offers
At Meadowbrook, our associates are our most important asset. We are committed to creating a positive work environment where team members are valued and have the opportunity to contribute to the success of our company. We demonstrate this commitment
to our associates by providing competitive salaries and competitive benefits.
Meadowbrook offers a benefit plan that is comprehensive, flexible and cost-effective for both our associates and our organization.
Select benefits are subject to eligibility, availability, qualification requirements and associate contributions.
- Several Medical Plan Options, including HSA with Company Contribution
- Voluntary Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary AFLAC and LTC Policies
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Company Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan with Company Contribution and 100% Immediate Vesting
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement (5K per year)
- Associate Recognition
- Programs Community Involvement Opportunities